BIG DATA & DATA SCIENCE
The approach of STM in Big Data and Data Science areas is to meet the needs of military and civil institutions by using applications independent from data type and source. STM Big Data Processing Infrastructure realize extract, transform and load (ETL) tasks to analyze huge volumes of non-structural data coming from various sources. Moreover, different types of data such as Data at Rest and Data in Motion might be processed together and simultaneously. Also, transferring Big Data to infrastructure, developing statistical, artificial intelligence and machine learning based models and making the most reliable analysis, thanks to our expert data scientists, are other main fields of activity of STM.
Another science field which STM works studiously and actively is to visualize analyzed data and make the data meaningful for decision makers which are the final steps of Data Science. STM Big Data and Data Science team continues to develop its own machine learning framework and serves in a wide range of areas both domestically and globally while making cutting edge academic research and studies in international level related with this field.
Beside the Data Intensive applications, STM serves actively with the made investments and increasing skills in the area of Computational Intensive applications requires high computation ability STM has the ability to analyze and process the data collected from diverse sensors and Internet of Things(IoT) by using Big Data infrastructure and Big Data methods. STM, starts to work in Bioinformatics area, continues R&D activities with the aim of offering national solution in this area. Moreover, STM can build Deep Learning based applications using Big Data and design Deep Learning architectures based on the requirements and provide cutting edge solutions in this newly emerging field.
STM Big Data Capabilities
- Generic Big Data Processing Platform
- Lambda Architecture Based Data Proccessing for sectors such as Military, Health, Aviation, Finance, etc.
- Hadoop YARN, Spark ve Storm/Samza Ecosystem Components
- Different Data Type Processing Support
- Data at Rest
- Data in Motion
- Linked Data
- Data Science Applications
- Business Analytics Applications
- Data Mining Applications
- Data Visualization Applications
- Search and Data Indexing Engines
- Enterprise Big Data Trainings
- Joint Research and Development Projects
- Custom Architecture and System Development
- ETL Data Integration Support
- Enterprise Big Data Proccesing Platform Distribution (STM Big Data Analytics Platform)
- Deep Learning, Custom Deep Learning Architecture Development over Big Data