CYBER DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM
Cyber Decision Support System
STM is working on a R/D project for attaining cyber situational awareness capability. The targeted system is an integrated decision support system which consolidates the necessary risk evaluation, vulnerability assessment and decision support capabilities.
The main focus area of the system is situational awareness related to what is the current situation of critical assets of an organization in terms of their location in the network, their vulnerability degree, logical dependencies to them and risk magnitudes originated from them as a result of consideration of information, related to these assets and immediate event data flowing from sensors, together.
Main objectives of the system are listed below:
- Local vulnerability database
- Vulnerability assessment environment
- Topology and asset management environment
- An attack path generation and visualization environment
- A risk mitigation analysis environment
- An massive event collection, dynamic risk assessment and visualization platform
- Integrated cyber security picture