Cyber Decision Support System (CyDecSys)
CyDecSys is an integrated decision support system that consolidates capabilities such as risk evaluation, vulnerability assessment and decision support for a cybersecurity organization under a single system.
The main focus area of the system is situational awareness related to what is the current situation of critical assets of an organization in terms of their location in the network, their vulnerability degree, logical dependencies to them and risk magnitudes originated from them as a result of consideration of information, related to these assets and immediate event data flowing from sensors, together.
Main objectives of the system are listed below:
- Network Topology and Asset Discovery,
- Vulnerability Assessment and Risk Analysis,
- Immediate alarm for critical vulnerabilities with threat intelligence,
- Attack tree generation and visualization,
- Protective measures analysis,
- Integrated cybersecurity picture.