M-DAR (MINI THROUGH THE WALL RADAR)
Mini Through The Wall Radar (m-DAR) is a mini through the wall imaging system developed by STM Savunma Teknolojileri Müh.ve Tic. A.S. The system utilizes Ultra Wide Band (UWB) radio frequency signals to detect distance of the living beings beyond walls, obstacles and etc.
m-DAR’s user-friendly design allows it to be able to be used by only one hand, enabling the operator to use his / her other hand for other accesories during operations, where weight and size are of paramount importance.
The system can be deployed for counter-terrorism, internal security and hostage rescue operations as well as civillian purposes such as disaster relief, fire and other natural / non natural incidents.
m-DAR is capable of providing distance information for both static and moving targets beyond walls and other types of obstacles.
• Lightweight, user-friendly design
• Capability to be deployed by one hand
• Higher distance resolution
• High penetration rates through various types of obstacles
• Macro and micro level motion sensitivity
• Low power consumption and built-in-battery
• Distance estimation for static and moving targets