OpsMet™ is a web based meteorological analysis application for airlines based on a unique, dedicated database generated from long time historical METAR, TAF and SPECI reports of airports (about 20 years).
- OpsMet™ provides a wide variety of graphical and formatted reports to users based on various parameters and historical weather data.
- Users are able to get some predefined reports such as event queries, prevailing wind, wind component and etc. by using OpsMet™.
- OpsMet™ database is updated automatically with daily METAR, TAF and SPECI reports.
OpsMet Area of Usage
- Determining appropriate tariff days and hours
- Provision of appropriate crew assignment
- Improving the number of passengers carried
- Presentation of accurate airfield weather forecasts
- Decision-support in flight planning process
- Determining requirements for facilities and maintenance equipment
- OpsMet™ system uses only registered data coming from registered weather data providers.
- The system operates in a closed network environment that all nodes, servers and clients are in the same VPN.
- Server-client communication infrastructure in OpsMet™ is based on Secure HTTP protocol.
OpsMet Modularity and Extendability
- OpsMet™ database includes 700+ airport’s METAR, TAF and SPECI historical data. Requested airport weather data can be easily imported in OpsMet™ database.
- The system can be integrated with other operational support systems such as flight planning or crew assignment, to plan and operate flight operations with more accurate and processed weather data.