Naval Shipbuilding & Modernization
STM has been heavily involved in the naval project particularly in last 10 years. With the development of Turkish Navy National Corvette Program (MiLGEM), STM has been authorized to improve Turkey’s indigenous capability of naval shipbuilding and modernization as well as using the deep-routed experience of Turkey in order to provide solutions for Turkish Navy and allied & friendly countries.
The specialization areas of STM in Naval Projects are;
- Design services
- Project management
- Naval shipbuilding and modernization
- Platform and system integration
- Acquisition services for systems and materials
- Infrastructural and organizational planning
- Repair and maintenance activities
- Test and Trials
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Through life cycle management
- Research and Development
- Feasibility studies and Consultancy
The major naval shipbuilding and modernization programs of STM including;
- MiLGEM-Ada Class Corvettes (Turkish Navy National Corvette Program)
- Pakistan Navy Fleet Tanker (PNFT) Project
- Modernization of Turkish Navy Type-209 Class Submarines
- Turkish Navy New Type Submarine Building Project
- Turkish Navy Replenishment at Sea and Combat Support Ship Project
MİLGEM National Corvette Project
STM undertook the procurement of material, sub-system, equipment procurement and design servic...
Pakistan Navy Fleet Tanker Project
Fleet Tanker contract in the scope of Design Package, Acquisition Kit of Material, ILS, Spare...
Turkish Navy New Type Submarine Project
The sub-contractor agreement was signed between STM and HDW-MFI J...
Modernization of Turkish Navy Type 209 AY Class Submarines
The modernization project comprising
Turkish Navy Replenishment at Sea and Combat Support Ship Project
STM has been dealing with "Turkish Navy Replenishment at Se...